Saturday, August 20, 2016

"I don't ask myself why, I ask myself Why Not?"-- Dr. Phil

To blog or not to blog?  That is the question.  I've been thinking about this new blog for a while now.  Thinking things like:  Do I have time for this?  (I've already abandoned another blog.  I have a full-time job.  I'm the dog mother of a very demanding a very active American Cocker Spaniel; named Suzie.)  Why should I add my voice to this?  What do I have to offer?  (My life experience.  I'm a quick learner and a self starter.  Which adds to the drama fun of trying new things.  Maybe you could learn from my mistakes wins and or Pinterest fails.)

Sometimes the answer is maybe nothing.  It would be a blog about nothing.  (Would that be so bad?)

Sometimes the answer is Why Not?  If it's something I'm still thinking about then it must be something I really want to do.  Sometimes people even tell me I should write a blog.  (Toot, toot.  That was me tooting my own horn; I don't usually do that.)

Either way...  Here it is;  I'm not reinventing the wheel here but sometimes I do feel like I do things that I want to share with other people and this would be a good vehicle for that.  Stay tooned for gluten free recipes, tips, and tricks...  home themed crafty things, gardening ideas... and I want to share some of my photography work too.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment